How to watch Fubo TV outside USA? FuboTV is an online streaming service that allows you to watch live football games. La Liga, MLS, Ligue 1, and Serie A are all covered. You can watch FuboTV on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Roku, Fire TV, or Apple TV. The only problem for football fans across the world is that the popular streaming service is geoblocked outside USA. In this tutorial, I will show you how to use Smart DNS or VPN to unblock Fubo TV in UK, Canada, Australia, Italy, France, or Germany.
How to Unblock Fubo TV outside USA?
Watch Fubo TV Outside the USA via VPN
Virtual Private Network providers are slowly gaining a lot of prominence due to the large number of people who want to access their favourite channels regardless of where they are. Using VPN basically allows you to hide your actual IP Address. Doing so allows you to watch geo-blocked channels outside USA. It’s a very practical solution for expatriates planning to enjoy channels that they’re already used to.
- VPN also gives you the privacy to work on your sensitive projects online. Your Internet traffic gets encrypted. This prevents possible theft of your private information by hackers or spammers.
- Using VPN grants you access to geo-blocked channels like Fubo TV, NBC Sports, WatchESPN, Fox Sports Go outside the US.
- You get to stream geo-blocked channels anonymously through VPN as your Internet traffic encryption completely hides your identity online.
- ISP policies such as DNS hijacking and transparent proxies are practically ineffective to a VPN user.
ExpressVPN are the go-to VPN providers when it comes to watching American streaming channels abroad. The list below contains other top VPN services you can use to unblock Fubo TV outside USA.
How to Unblock Fubo TV Overseas Using Smart DNS
Smart DNS is another method you can use to bypass geographic restrictions. Unlike VPN, you do not get extra privacy or security when using Smart DNS. However, this solution is just as effective as VPN when it comes to watching Fubo TV and other geoblocked channels abroad.
- Smart DNS does not change your IP address. This means you will get to watch geo-restricted channels as well as your local channels simultaneously.
- Smart DNS works on all your streaming devices. Watch Fubo TV on PC, Mac, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Android, or iOS.
- Your Internet speed does not change when you configure Smart DNS on your streaming device or router.
- Setting up Smart DNS does take some effort, but it’s still doable if you follow these setup guides and video tutorials.
Keep in mind that not all Smart DNS proxy services support Fubo TV. If you want to watch Fubo TV outside USA using Smart DNS head over to Unlocator. You can try out their service for free thanks to a 7-day trial.
Smart DNS vs VPN: Streaming Fubo TV Outside the US
Whichever solution you choose, Smart DNS and VPN both allow you to stream Fubo TV outside the US. Either way, you will get access to all your favorite streaming channels regardless of where you currently live.